The following will be covered in this post:
- Forms to complete
- Access to the building and parking
- Dress code
Signing up – forms to complete
The following forms need to be completed during your first week at NML in order for your salary to be paid out:
- Offer of employment (if applicable),
- Employee take on form,
- Employment Contract
- Emergency information form.
The Office Manager will be able to assist with the above.
Access to the building and parking
- During your first week you will be provided with a parking tag which can be used to gain access at the entrance to the office park as well as the parking area.
- A fingerprint system is used to gain access to the office. The Office Manager will assist you in getting set up to ensure easy access to the office.
- There is an alarm system which needs to be activated or deactivated when you are the last person to leave, or the first person to arrive (the code will be provided to you should you need it).
- NML does not have a formal dress policy.
- Generally, the dress code is casual.
- Employees are expected to dress in a manner that is appropriate for the work they are doing.
- When dealing with clients or representing NML, a smart casual dress code will be more appropriate.