NML & Atura Expectations
- NML time should be managed in the best interest of NML and its Clients
- Testing should be done diligently and with meticulous attention to detail
- Hours should be logged accurately in Harvest for billing purposes.
- Commitment to being productive for at least 40 hours in the week
- Even though flexitime is provided in terms of arrival, employees are required to arrive at work by 09:30
- Employees should stay until 16:00 and work their 8-hour day within the office to ensure optimal team collaboration.
- Lunch and smoke breaks are excluded from your 8-hour work day.
- Give notice of your proposed leave preferably 1 month in advance. Alternatively, as much notice as possible.
- Ask Claudia for a Leave Form and she needs to write your available days on the form.
- Inform head of QA of proposed leave and discuss contingency plan
- Complete form with note about the contingency plan and submit to PM
- What you are currently busy with?
- What needs to be completed
- Any Impediments
- Project Testing Sprint within Azure DevOps
- Azure DevOps Test Cases Regression
- Quality Assurance Upskilling & Knowledge sharing
- Analysis of requirements to ensure full requirement coverage & traceability within Azure DevOps Test Plan
- Create, Review & Execute Test cases within Azure DevOps Test Plan
- Create Regression Test Plan & Release Plan within Azure DevOps
- Create Test Tasks & Test Cases Per User Story within Azure DevOps
- Communicate with Role Players to define Test scenarios & Test cases by liaising with SME's to understand: Requirements / User stories / Acceptance criteria
- End to end testing of systems, products and services
- Responsible for creation of Test Plans & Test Summary Reports
- Execute Test cases to cover all Requirements
- Log defects & Creating Incident Reports within Azure DevOps
- Logging defects throughout the SDLC by Retesting defects
- Create Test Summary Reports to Communicate Status of Testing
- Maintain test quality and testing best practices according to NML see NML Doc Site
- Ensure that all software performs as expected
- Communicate with external and internal clients as necessary
- Attend daily or Virtual stand-ups, Iteration / Sprint Planning, Sprint Retrospectives;
- Assist with training in user acceptance testing and share product knowledge
- Manage Defects and management of test results.
- Prepare Test Status Reports on the results of test activities.
- Log hours Correctly in Harvest Daily
- Work closely with Business Users/PM’s and assist with the coordination of UAT during Sprints / Releases