NML House Rules
Etiquette related to the following will be covered in this post:
- If you make a mess, please wipe it up (rinse the cloth afterwards)
- After preparing food, wipe the counter (into your hand and then into the dustbin)
- Remember to put items like the cheese or milk back into the fridge
- Clean the toaster after you have used it
- Please make sure you rinse your dishes and cups before putting them into the container in the cupboard.
- If Fridah is not in, please rinse them and place them into the dishwasher.
- Make sure there is at least a cup of coffee left in the pot when you are done – If not, please make a new pot (unless it is already after 3pm).
- If you use the last bit of milk, water, beans – Please fill it again.
- Wipe up any spilled milk or coffee when you are done (rinse the cloth afterwards).
- Please recycle the milk cartons and any other recyclable items (as per instructions on the bin).
- Remember to rinse items (e.g. milk containers) before recycling.
- Please make sure you recycle your bottles and cans after Friday drinks.
- If you need to use a boardroom, please ensure that you book it. You can ask either Claudia or Alison to do this for you.
- If you have not booked a meeting room, please check whether someone else has before you use it.
- When you are done using the boardroom:
- Put off the projector / screen
- Switch off the lights & aircon
- Take portable phones with you
- Take any dirty dishes to the kitchen
- Leave the boardroom in as state you would like a client to find it
- Replace the toilet roll if you used the last bit.
- Throw away the empty roll.
- Keep the seat and floor dry / clean.