Test Case States
- Design: Test Case is created (In Progress)
- Ready For Review: Ready for Review by test team member (Hilary & Khanya), (Ayesha & Alison / Remy) and the developer associated with test case.
- Please remember to comment in the description after the review.
- Ready For Testing: Test Case is ready to be Run
- Tester edit/captures test case. Status is set as "Design"
- Tester set test case status to "Ready for Review"
- Tester's review buddy and relevant developer reviews and adds comments to the test case
- Tester addresses any comments
- Once All are happy, Tester updates the Test State: "Ready for Testing"
- Tester "Runs" the Test Case
NB: Please do not set the state to "Ready for Testing", this should only be done by the tester. The only requirement from the developers for test-cases is to add comments (for approval or raising problems). There must be a comment from the dev & testing buddy