You need to be in NML's Azure Active Directory and belong to the correct security group. Send and email to email@example.com to request access to the group.
- Download client from the following link: http://www.forticlient.com/ Just scroll down and download the appropriate one, depending on the platform the users are using.
- Install the application (defaults are fine).
- Once installed, open Forti Client Console from the tray
Remote Accesson the left hand pane
Configure VPN(Can also click on the cog top right, and select
Add new connection
- Fill out the parameters as shown below:
Connection Name: NML
Remote Gateway: 126.96.36.199
Customize Port: 4443
Client Certificate: None
Authentication: Prompt to login
- You can now enter your Microsoft Active Directory credentials (@nml.co.za) to connect.